[Chidananda] In Loving Memory of Brahmleen His Holiness Sri Swami Adhyatmanandaji Maharaj - on HIS Birth Anniversary day ( May 3, 2023) & His Punya Tithi day ( May 8, 2023)

Divya Jivan Newsletter newsletter at divyajivan.org
Tue May 2 23:55:14 EDT 2023

In Loving Memory of H. H. Sri Swami Adhyamanandai Maharaj
On  Second Punya Tithi ( HIS Mahasamadhi Day May 8, 2023) & remembering
HIS Birth Anniversary (May 3, 2023)
Let us cherish Legacy & Life -work of H.H. Swami Adhyamanandai Maharaj
   ====================================

OM Namo Bhagawate Sivanandaya!
OM Namo Bhagawate Chidanandaya!
Om Namo Bhagawate Adhyatmanandaya!
OM Namo Narayanaya!
*"Light Of Yoga "by  Sri Swami Sivananda *

  YOGA is a perfect, practical system of self-culture. You can attain
harmonious development of your mind, body and soul by the practice of
Yoga. Yoga is an exact science. You can acquire absolute control over
the whole nature by its practice. It helps the student to attain ethical
perfection, perfect concentration of the mind and to unfold various
psychic powers. It teaches applied psychology. It helps the practitioner
to enter into conscious communion with the Lord through Samadhi, to
separate himself from the three Gunas and to attain Kaivalya or
independence eventually.

Yoga is the method by which the finite self or the individual soul is
united with the Infinite Self or the Supreme Soul. Yajnavalkya defines
Yoga, "Samyoga yoga iti ukto jivatma-paramatmano iti—the conjunction of
the individual soul and the supreme soul is called Yoga."

An aspirant in the path of Yoga should be humble, simple, gentle,
refined, tolerant, merciful and kind. He should seek Truth everywhere.
He should show reverence to Sadhus, Sannyasins, Bhaktas, Mahatmas, and
Sages and to the Srutis and the Scriptures.

A right understanding of the nature of the Self, through enquiry of "Who
am I?" and study of Upanishads, a strong conviction that this world is
illusory and unreal—arrived at through discrimination and consequent
birth of dispassion—a strong yearning for liberation or attainment of
the goal and regular practice of meditation will undoubtedly produce an
attitude of detachment to the world and sublimate not only the desire
for augmenting mental and physical powers but also all sorts of mundane
desires.

Hatha Yoga, Raja Yoga, Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga—all these Yogas—prepare
the aspirant for the attainment of knowledge of the Self and culminate
in Jnana Yoga. Therefore he should have a comprehensive understanding of
all the Yogas. He should march on to the goal steadily, practising one
particular Yoga which suits his taste and temperament. He can take such
points from the other Yogas which will help him to attain progress and
reach the goal quickly. In other words, every aspirant can make a happy
combination of the above Yogas taking care not to confuse one with the
other at any stage of his practices. He should use his common-sense at
every stage. He must be able to find out for himself whether he is
progressing or not by careful introspection and self-analysis. - Sri
Swami Sivananda
<< Read More>> <https://www.divyajivan.org/sivananda/index.htm>

GURUDEV'S TWENTY SPIRITUAL INSTRUCTIONS
<http://divyajivan.org/sivananda/20_important_spiritual_inst.htm>

Early Morning Meditation talks from "Ponder These Truths" by Sri Swami
Chidananda

“Wake up at dawn each day to salute the Universal Being. Bow down in
adoration unto Him before you start the day. Go through the day
serenely, full of happiness and contentment. There is nothing to condemn
in this world. Change your angle of vision. Forego a grudge. Forgive an
enemy. Stop anxiety and smile gently unto yourself. Feel that the whole
world is the manifestation of the Lord and you are serving the Lord in
all these names and forms. Convert life into Yoga. Strive to be a
Sadachari and paropakari. God walks with the simple, reveals Himself
through the sufferer, gives understanding to the noble and keeps His
Grace from the haughty. So renounce ego, cultivate virtues and be free.
Keep the mind always calm and peaceful. Be the conqueror of your mind,
the subduer of your desires and a master of your destiny, for you are
the master.”

"When you wake up in the morning, you wake up into something very
special. This emergence should constitute for you a rebirth into
sadhana. In this new birth there should be no more slackness, no more
pretence, and no more half-heartedness. Therefore, may we be reborn not
once, not twice, but again and again until there is no longer any
necessity or need for any such rebirth or re-emergence.”- Swami
Chidananda ”<< Read More>
<https://www.divyajivan.org/ponder_these_truths/index.htm>>

*Let us all **Cherish the Legacy & Life -Work of H.H. Swami
Adhyamanandai Maharaj on HIS Birthday (May 3, 2023) & His MahaSamadhi
day( Punya Tithi) on May 8, 2023 *

*"A great son (sun) of India Adhyatma-Jyoti Sri Swami Adhyatmananda
Saraswati an "adarsh" yati & Saint of holy matrubhoomi Bharatvarsha."
these are the words of HIS Master H. H. Sri Swami ChidanandaJi Maharaj.
*

Revered Swamiji was a living example of the teachings of holy Master
Swami Sivanandaji Maharaj. He was a Yogi, Vedantin, and Devotee all in
one. Devotees welcomed Him in the East & the West and all over the Globe
for his simplicity, sincerity, and love for teaching Yoga way of
life. Swamiji carried a spark of love, light & joy. He kindled and
inspired people, whoever came in contact with Him. His Life and each
breath were dedicated to spreading the ancient wisdom of Yoga and
Vedanta through simple and practical teachings of Gurudev Sri. Swami
Sivanandaji Maharaj and Gurumaharaj Sri. Swami Chidanandaji Maharaj.
Wherever he went, he talked about the simple message of Sri. Swami
Sivanandaji Maharaj, “Serve, Love, Give, Purify, Meditate & Realize” and
guidelines of daily Sadhana through Gurudev’s "Twenty Spiritual
Instructions". Jai Sivananda! Jai Chidananda! Jai Adhyatmananda!
Pujya Sri Swamiji was a world-renowned Yogacharya who conducted over 800
yoga camps throughout the world and trained tens of thousands of
students in Yoga, Pranayama, and Meditation. Swamiji designed Yoga
Teachers' Training Course (YTTC), a comprehensive  twenty days
residential program  through Sivananda Institute of  Vedanta -Yoga
Academy (SIVA) for the training of Yoga teachers which is conducted
twice during the year. Swamiji has conducted more than 45 YTTC which is
recognized by Gujarat University and he has trained more than 1000 yoga
teachers. These teachers render both preventive and curative aspects of
yoga teaching for the well-being of body and mind across humanity around
the world and are instrumental in spreading ancient Indian Culture and
rich heritage.  Swamiji’s discourses were wisdom outpourings coming from
decades of personal experience of leading the spiritual life that has
changed the life of so many people.  People asked Pujya Swamiji the
secret of His ever Vibrant, Radiant & Joyful nature? "Abide In The
SELF", He said………." In all condition I am Bliss, Bliss, Bliss
Absolute"……Adopt, Adjust & Accommodate" ……And each breath of His, was in
the remembrance of GOD and in the service to Humanity, service to known
& unknown.....

It was always a joy for the devotees here in the West to receive Pujya
Swamiji  Maharaj's  Satsang and blessing and in fact, their love brought
Sri Swamiji amongst their midst Year after Year for 25 + years in the
past. We cherish the lovely time we all devotees had in HIS presence .
The Adhyatma Tours got organized each year as per SIVA's WILL.The
Organizers Team of Adhyatma Tour worked together in the spirit of Karma
Yoga and coordinated Sri Swamiji Satsang programs at various centers
for the benefit of many and the Adhyatma Tour unfolded beautifully each
year that was the charm of Adhyatma Tours.Ifeel blessed to get the
opportunity to coordinate Swamiji's Adhyatma Tours to the West all these
years and be a tiny part (not even) of the whole in Swamiji’s Mission of
service to Humanity........Being with Him in close proximity during
coordinating the Adhyatma Tours all these years, you observe how
immeasurable devotion Pujya Swamiji has for His Gurudev! At every
moment, whether He is thinking, talking or delivering discourses... you
observe that Guru Smarana is unbroken. HE is breathing and living for
Gurudev......Bharat & I feel honored and privileged to create Website
for Pujya Swamiji and that is a treasure of his work for the last
twenty-five years and that has been a source for global reach. It is all
Guru's Grace - sevak

Governor of Gujarat, Om Prakash Kohli has presented HIM the title of
"Glory of Gujarat" in the month of January 2017 on behalf of the Indian
Council of Social welfare (ICSW) Gujarat state branch. This award is
given to HIM for HIS dedication and distinguishes contribution in the
field of Yoga, Meditation as well as for spreading the Religious,
Cultural and Spiritual Awareness. Swamiji received the “Gujarat Ratna
Gaurav Award” in 2019.  Swamiji was a great missionary on the blood
donation front and affirms his faith in “Donate blood and save a life”.
Swamiji was instrumental in organizing about 300 blood donation camps
and he himself donated blood 117 times and was honored by the Governor
of Gujarat as a centurion blood donor. His love for Tree & Ecology was
great. Swamiji has planted more than 10 million saplings and plants on
this planet and has rendered great service to Mother Earth for
ecological balance. << read complete>>
<https://www.divyajivan.org/Adhyatmananda%20Amrut%20Mahotsav%20Celebrations/Adhyatm_First%20Punya%20Tithr/In%20Loving%20memory_%20Punya%20Tithi%20%20.htm>

Learning of  "Jeevan Yog" from a Yoga Acharya Sri Swami Adhyatmananda
Through TV episodes of "Jeevan Yoga" Serie
<http://divyajivan.org/Jeevan%20Yoga/Index.htm>s by Doordarshan Girnar

Doordarshan TV Girnar has done wonderful Seva to Mankind by telecasting
of " Jeevan Yoga Series" containing 104 episodes by Pujya Sri Swami
Adhyatmanandaji Maharaj. It is a boon to all more so now, when HE is not
in the physical Presence. Pujya Swamiji has step by step covered a new
dimension of Yoga learning, not just the Yoga postures but a key to
integrate all aspects of life physical, intellectual and spiritual
through Yogic living to maintain sound body and peaceful mind that
enables sincere students to go deeper and subtler aspect of their being
there by live and lead harmonious, purposeful and Divine Life. It is a
complete guide to Yogic living filled with systemic, scientific and yet
simple & useful yoga teachings for the beginners as well as for the
advanced Yoga students. Swamiji has talked about holistic approach to
deal with most common medical problems, useful Yoga postures pertaining
to individual diseases, benefits of various kinds of Pranayam, Yoga
Nidra, Meditation and more....the presentation is in Gujarati but, all
will gather the essence of the teaching.

Surya Namaskara or Sun Salutation ("salute to the sun"), is a common
sequence of Hatha Yoga asanas. Its origins lie in a worship of Surya,
the Hindu Solar deity. This sequence of movements and poses can be
practised on varying levels of awareness, ranging from that of physical
exercise in various styles, to a complete sadhana, which incorporates
asana, pranayama, mantra and chakra meditation.

The physical base of the practice links together twelve asanas in a
dynamically performed series. These asanas are ordered so that they
alternately stretch the spine backwards and forwards. When performed in
the usual way, each asana is moved into with alternate inhalation and
exhalation (except for the sixth asana where the breath is held in
external suspension). A full round of Surya namaskara is considered to
be two sets of the twelve poses with a change in the second set to
moving the opposite leg first through the series. << Read More>>
<http://www.divyajivan.org/Yoga_Book/Sun_salutation.pdf> / Jeevan Yoga
Episode 14 <http://divyajivan.org/Jeevan%20Yoga/Index.htm> ( video clips )

*Highlighting the News
*
*
*
**
*Countless devotees in the West & East cherish the sweet memories of
Satsang & blessings of Beloved Pujya Sri Swami Adhyatmanandaji Maharaj &
some shade tears in HIS remembrance on the sacred days of HIS Birth
Anniversary ( May 3, 2023) & His Punya Tithi ( May 8, 2023)  .........
They all cherish their sweet memories with Revered Sri Swamiji Maharaj
expressing their sentiments of love & gratitude.*

**

In HIS Loving Memory of these two sacred occasions of Pujya Sri Swami
Maharaj, sacred Yajana ceremonies, Paduka Pujan, Satsangs with
Mahatmas', /Sadhu Bhandara/ (feeding Saints) & giving /Danam (/gifts,
cloths & essentials etc/)/, distributing food packages to under
privileged and more... have been organized by Ashram's devotees,
Spiritual organizations at various places & by Devotees' group of Pujya
Swamiji Maharaj expressing sentiments of their love, devotion &
gratitude from the core of their hearts in so many different ways.....
It started the last month on April 17, 2023 and still continuing
till HIS Mahasamadhi day, May, 8 2023.......It is all heart-touching.

A big devotee group of Revered Swamiji Maharaj went to Haridwar-
Rishikesh and performed sacred /Homatmak Laghu Rudra /at the Bank of
river Ganges on April 17, 2023 on His Punya Tithi, as per Hindu calendar
on Parmarth Niketan, where Pujya Swamiji conducted HIS last Bhagawat
Katha Saptah in Oct 2019.*Simultaneously Poojan & Abhishek were offered
at Samadhi Shrine of  Most Worshipful & Revered Gurudev Sri Swami
Sivanandaji Maharaj at Sivananda Ashram, Rishikesh by Revered Sri Swami
Narayanananda, a disciple of Pujya Sri Swamiji Mahara**j* with devotees.
Sacred Paduka Poojan was performed of their Most Beloved and Worshipful
Sri Swami Adhyatmanandaji Maharaj by devotees on this occasion. Then
followed a big /Bhandara/ to about 100 + Saints including Mahamandleswar
Swamijis' were served lunch feast at Sri Parmarth Niketan & /Danam/
(gifts, clothes & essentials etc) were offered to them.  In the evening,
from 4 pm - 7.30 pm /Sundarkand Parayan/ (recitation) by Sri Ajaybhi
Yagnik Ji brought special memories of having many such /Parayans/ in the
Presence of  Pujya Sri Swamiji Maharaj. In the evening, again /Sant
Bhojan (Bhandara)/ was arranged for about 150 + Saints at Gita
Bhavan. At night 7 pm - 9 pm  Sant Bhojan was organized for Saints &
Rishikumaras at Parmarth Niketan, Rishikesh.

*Subtle PRESENCE of Pujya Swamiji Maharaj pervaded the entire atmosphere
and was felt by one & all.*

At Sivananda Ashram, Ahmedabad on HIS Birth Anniversary on May 3, 2023,
Blood Donation Drive (Swamiji was Centurion blood Donner), Medical camp,
Yoga Shibir (camp), sacred Paduka Poojan*,**u**nveiling of Pujya Swamiji
Maharaj's Nameplate on His Samadhi Shrine by Ex secretary Respected Sri
P.K Laheri Saheb**,***Satsang with Saints, distributing food packages to
underprivileged which was regularly happening at the ashram during Pujya
Swamiji's time & more ......have been organized by Devotees of Pujya
Swamiji Maharaj  << Photos to follow >>

  Also, Three-day Spiritual Retreat (May 6, 2023 -May 8, 2023 ) is
planned at Shanti Mandir, Tithal, Valsad, which will conclude with
Rudrai Yajna on May 8, 2023.

*People from all Walks of Life, Saints & Mahatmas, Spiritual
Organization heads, Dignitaries,  Devotees of Swamiji all over the Globe
have praised Him & HIS Work. Sivananda Ashram, Ahmedabad was HIS
karmabhumi  They have expressed their core feelings soaked in deep love
& gratitude for their Mentor, dear Friend, Philosopher, Guide, Guru and
whatever relationship they were in with Pujya Swamiji Maharaj. It is
heart-melting.*
*<< Read More>> <https://www.divyajivan.org/adhyatmananda/index.htm>
*
**

==================================================================*
*
*Sentiments of Love & Gratitude of Devotees
*

**

"I had my first Darshan of Pujya Swamiji Maharaj in my youth at the age
of 12-14 at the Divya Jivan function at Rishikesh. I was touched by his
radiating divinity and aura and I had surrendered myself to Swamiji
Maharaj at that very moment.......Finally, I was drawn to him in 2017
and came to him to pursue a higher goal. And with Gurudev’s krupa-
prasad, I was Blessed to get Sannyas Diksha in 2019 from Swamiji
Maharaj.............. Swamiji Maharaj was Divine light, he was Divine
Swarup oozing divine love for all. He was /Sakshat Brahmswarup. /My
prayer to Gurudev Pujya Swamiji Maharaj is to continue showering His
blessings on me & guide me in my spiritual journey and May I keep
experiencing THY Divine PRESENCE ! OM Shanti! - Revered Swami
Narayananda, Direct disciple of H.H. Swami Adhyatmanandaji Maharaj
<http://divyajivan.org/adhyatmananda/Swami%20Narayanananda_tribute_final.jpg>

" Pujya Swamiji was a divine light walking through the world. He served
so many and with such grace, always selfless and caring. He would help
anyone who asked. My heart is filled with love & Gratitude  for Swamiji
Maharaj. While Swamiji may no longer be here with us in the physical
form, he is certainly with us forever in our hearts and minds, our
memories, and through His teachings. "  Peacefully, - Swamini
Shraddhananda Saraswati, Directed Disciple of His Holiness Sri Swami
Adhyatmanandaji Maharaj (Founder & Director of Kula Kamal Yoga Asharam,
PA, USA )
<http://divyajivan.org/adhyatmananda/Swamni%20Shraddhananda_Tribute.jpg>

" Swamiji was my dear friend, my Gurubhai, my support. He was a favorite
/sishya/ (disciple) of Guru Maharaj Sri  Swami Chidananda JI
Maharaj..... He was a master organizer, a karmayogi & so much more, all
in one. Whatever you say, how much you say about him is less, speech
stops,....Jai Ho Swami Sivanandaji Maharaj! Jai ho Swami Chidananda JI
Maharaj! Jai ho Swami Adhyatmanandji Maharaj!"  - H. H. Sri Swami
Premanandaji Maharaj (Uttarkashi, Divine Life Society)

*"Swami Adhyatmanandaji was favorite **/sishya/**(Disciple) of
Gurumaharaj Swami ChidanandaJI Maharaj.....He was like Hanuman to Lord
Rama." - Revered Sri Swami Ramswarupananda (Divine Life Society, Odissa) **
***
"Ever joyful, loving, Yogi, supreme-Bhakta, Jnani, Samanvay-yogi all in
one. He was giving joy to one and all, who came in contact with
him......Swamiji Maharaj, where are you going to go? you were here
before. You were in the Body, the  body came and left, You are here and
now,...... Pranams to you Swamiji Maharaj, Jai ho! Swamiji Maharaj." -
Revered Sri Swami Shivchidanandaji Maharaj (Divine Life Society,
Bhuvneshwar)

"The state of Gujarat honored him with the "Glory of Gujarat" but I
would say he is the glory of Bharat-Vrash, glory of mother India, glory
of Sanatan Dharma and glory of the whole world. When you glorify Swami
Adhyamanandaji you glorify Swami Krishnanandji, you glorify Swami
Chidanandji and you glorify Gurudev Swami Sivanandji Maharaj. As a
student, I have interacted with Swamji since my student career and then
after also becoming a monk Swamiji has been always a support to me." -
Revered Sri Swami Brahmnisthananda (Jagganath Puri)

  "It is always a joy to receive Sri Swami Adhyatmananda ji Maharaj at
Anoopam Mission. To see Him and Revered Sahebdada is to see conflations
of holy rivers Ganga and Yamuna. We have never felt that he comes from a
different organization. He is very much " Anoopam". We wish for his
visits to AMUK, again and again, to inspire us Sadhus' and devotees to
live and lead the pious life to the very core." - Himmat Swami (UK)

"Detroit, Michigan Community Benefited from Swami Ji’s Guidance on Yoga,
Scriptures, and “Art of /Saatvik Living/”. We all feel very blessed with
Swami Ji’s presences & guidance, and look forward to many more such
opportunities." -Anil Lal, (President of DJSS, USA)

  "We are fortunate and grateful to have Swamiji in our midst to
"recharge" our mind/body/spirit and look forward to his next visit." -
Sri Rajesh Laugani, Toledo (OH)

  "Sri Swamiji's ecstatic kirtan at the Bhajan satsang was indeed a
blessed experience for all. It was the best time for devotees of Indian
Hindu Welfare organization (IHWO) of Northampton (UK ). Everyone is very
happy and keen to invite him to his earliest with much longer stay" -
Sri Guarang Patel (UK)

"To a question on spiritualization of professional life, Swamiji said
anything you do, think of God. Anything you do eating, drinking or
walking, you do whatever you are doing. at the same time keep your mind
in Him only, 100% awareness of His existence. Your profession turns into
spiritual."- Ravi Ponanagi (PR, India Tribune, Atlanta)

  "Swamiji has truly attuned Happiness at our newly started Happiness
yoga Centre. Moments spent with H. H. Swamiji are most precious and
invaluable to us." - Shaishav & Sunita (Founder of Happiness Yoga Center
<https://www.happinessyoga.net/>)

  “Swamiji, as he is respectfully known, is an ordinary man who has
mastered extraordinary skills and discipline. He moves around the world
with the greatest of ease, more like a young butterfly than a
65-year-old man. He is kind, generous and extremely articulate and has a
good sense of humor. I spent an hour talking with him and his special
graces made my day much more worth living. It’s true when they say words
cannot describe him.” – Celeste Regal, reporter of <<<<Observer
<http://divyajivan.org/Divya_Tour2009/media%20coverage/Observer_NJ_2009.pdf> (New
Jersey)

"There's so much wisdom behind what he says, and yet it is so simple",
Smith said. "His teaching applies to all, regardless of religion or walk
of life. He's very humble. He speaks to the person." "Swami shares
peaceful philosophy with Utahn ", interview by Jason Bergreen of "Salt
Lake Tribune"
<http://divyajivan.org/divya_tour2006/SLC-Tribune06_2.pdf>, a leading
newspaper of Salt Lake City.

"Swami Adhyatmanandaji is known for making Hinduism practical and
relevant to modern life. A holy man credited with bringing about a
spiritual awakening through his teachings, he has helped young people
caught up in drug addiction as well as business leaders seeking greater
meaning in their work." - Toledo Blade (Newspaper)

"With the Grace of Divine, we got the opportunity to host Pujya Swamiji
on His first visit to the USA and thereafter for the past twenty-five
years we are fortunate to receive HIS Satsang and Blessings in
abundance. The mere presence of His lifts us to a different plane of
spirituality and enlightenment that lingers on. We feel being bathed in
love and purity.......We carry sweet memories of countless moments,
special events, inspiring messages, blessings, and daily communication,
until he breathed the last, even from the hospital bed HE sent a video
clip on May 3, 2021, expressing HIS love and blessings for us...We share
with all our two precious memories with Swamiji.....*the Blessed
opportunity that came to us to host HIS 75 th Birthday celebrations on
May 3, 2020, on zoom, as the Covid situation prevented it! Devotees from
all over the USA, India, Canada, UK, and all over joined the Zoom Meet
and we had wonderful and memorable celebrations. The Impossible became
possible. It was all prompted by SIVA & arranged by Guru Maharaj for HIS
Adhyatm.  It was HIS last Birthday celebration and will be remembered
forever. The second, about the souvenir "Adhyatma Amrutam', the page
that is dedicated to cur love & sentiments, Swamiji changed the title
caption  "At home (In Chicago)" How blessed we feel! -* Minal & Bharat
Naik << Read Complete>>
<https://www.divyajivan.org/Adhyatmananda%20Amrut%20Mahotsav%20Celebrations/Adhyatm_First%20Punya%20Tithr/In%20Loving%20memory_%20Punya%20Tithi%20%20.htm>**

*
*
**
*Quotes & Essence of Teachings of Teachings of Pujya Swamiji Maharaj*

"We are born, death is inevitable. Journey between birth and death is
not Life, it is a slow journey towards death. Life we have to find. Life
lived in the pursuit of SELF realization is the Goal of Life and can be
achieved by "Jeevan Yoga" or Yoga, a way of LIFE. It brings peace and
happiness of sound mind in sound body. Yogic living implies
discriminative living. Yoga is equanimity, equipoise or equilibrium. It
is skill in the performance of actions. Yoga is disconnection from union
with pain and freedom from attachment and desires it is turning away of
the senses from the objective universe and concentrating the mind on the
SELF". - Swami Adhyatmananda

"WILL Power Wins ALL Powers".  Be cheerful. Be peaceful. Be Blissful.
Enjoy your present moments and be with your family, eat together, pray
together. Pray fervently, sincerely, and wholeheartedly. Prayer elevates
the mind. It fills the mind with purity. Have perfect faith in the
Lord's name. His name is your sole support and refuge. Call HIM by any
name Ishwar, Allah, Jehovah, Ahura Mazda, Zande vats, Waheguru, Jesus,
Moses, Buddha, Rama, Krishna, Durga, Kali, Ganesh, or Shirdi Saibaba or
any other. In case you are initiated into Guru Mantra, do Japa of Guru
Mantra with faith and sincerity."

“Each activity of Yogi should bring him near to the eternal unfailing
beauty of the Soul. This is a real sense and high value of Yoga. Yoga is
like a vast sky which can envelop everyone, those who want peace & harmony”.

"Yoga is eternal life in the soul or spirit. It transforms a man into
divinity. It brings a message of hope to the forlorn, joy to the
depressed, strength to the weak, and knowledge to the ignorant. Yoga way
of Life brings happiness of sound mind in a sound body. Yogic living
implies discriminative living. Yoga is equanimity, equipoise, or
equilibrium. It is the secret master-key to open the realms of eternal
bliss and deep abiding peace".

"Key to Bliss" - Denting of I (ego), Surrendering to the Lord and
Selfless Service; are the true ways to achieve Bliss, lasting peace and
real happiness" - Brahmleen H. H. Sri Swami Adhyatmananda

*"My Life is My Message."........."Don't be afraid of adversities, they
make you strong" *
Just as the deep-rooted tree stands tall in spite of the calamities in
the form of severe storms, tornadoes, hail storms, or torrential rain, I
have faced many adversities, ups & downs, impediments, agony, along the
journey of 50 years of my monastic life and came out strong. Life has
given me exuberance, joy, bubbling energy. Awakening of inner SELF lead
me to spread the Glories of the DIVINE. Look at Nature, there is Fall &
Spring, there is Sunrise & Sunset, there is Ebb & Flow. It is the Law of
Nature. Ups & down is a part of Life. Don't be afraid of adversities,
they make you strong. In all situations, be rooted in the Absolute
Truth, Abide in the SELF, sing HIS Glories, Surrender at the holy feet
of your Guru. Stick to the path guided by your Guru. Chant the Guru
Mantra with unwavering faith. Hold on to Hari-Nama, the Lord's name is
the solution for all the trials and tribulations of Life. Intensify your
faith only on one thought " I am Thine, Thou art Mine, Thy will be
done".  “O God, I am Thine, Thy wish is mine as I have none”.  Guru's
Grace is unfailing; it is ever ready to help you. I have experienced in
my life, you can too.

Divine Name is a safe boat that can take you to the other shore of
fearlessness, freedom and bliss Immortal",  “In all conditions, I am
Bliss, Bliss, and Bliss Absolute," says Swami Sivananda. Have Yearning
for God-Realization.

What more can I say? The secret of my joy in life (of 75 years) is
unbroken Guru Smarana, faith in my GURU, abiding at the Holy feet of my
GURU. Ever flowing Grace & Blessings of my Guru is the supreme joy of my
Life.- (This is from message delivered by Brahmleen H. H. Sri Swami
Adhyatmananda Maharaj on  the occasion of  His 75  Birthday Celebrations
on May 3, 2020)  << More>>

How simple, How sublime, How Divine are these Messages! How precious are
these messages now when Pujya Swamiji is no longer with us in the
Physical form! He is free from the bondage of the body and liberated now
and has merged in the Infinite.

*We all miss Pujya Swamiji's physical presence, but HE is free from the
bondage of the body & liberated now. He has merged in the Infinite.
Pujya Swamiji is with us in the Spirit and HIS subtle Presence will
continue to guide us.<< Read Complete>>
<https://www.divyajivan.org/Adhyatmananda%20Amrut%20Mahotsav%20Celebrations/Adhyatm_First%20Punya%20Tithr/In%20Loving%20memory_%20Punya%20Tithi%20%20.htm>*

<< *More on Swami Adhyatmanandaji's Website* <http://divyajivan.org/>**>>

Jai ho Swami SivanandaJi Maharaj! Jai ho Swami Chidananda Ji Maharaj!
<http://divyajivan.org/index.htm>

Jai ho Swami Adhyatmananda Ji Maharaj!
<http://divyajivan.org/adhyatmananda/index.htm>

*
*
*
*
*Brahmleen Pujya Swamiji Maharaj's Samadhi Shrine at Sivananda Ashram,
Ahmedabad
*

**

*Our Reverential Pranams & Love to YOU Pujya  Swamiji Maharaj*
<http://divyajivan.org/adhyatmananda/Tribute%20to%20Swamiji.htm>

_"Gurudevarpanmastu"_
Home Page:http://www.divyajivan.org/
  For questions, comments and suggestions:
divyajivan at divyajivan.org
*|Subscribe
<https://mail.google.com/mail/?view=cm&fs=1&tf=1&to=chidananda-join@divyajivan.org,divyajivan@divyajivan.org&su=Subscribe&body=Just%20press%20the%20%22Send%22%20button.%20You%20will%20get%20the%20confirmation%20link.%20Please%20send%20the%20confirmation%20link%20to%20complete%20the%20subscription.> |
Unsubscribe
<https://mail.google.com/mail/?view=cm&fs=1&tf=1&to=chidananda-unsubscribe@divyajivan.org,divyajivan@divyajivan.org&su=Unsubscribe&body=Just%20press%20the%20%22Send%22%20button.%20You%20will%20get%20the%20confirmation%20link.%20Please%20send%20the%20confirmation%20link%20to%20complete%20the%20unsubscription.>|
Manage Subscription
<http://divyajivan.org/mailman/listinfo/chidananda_divyajivan.org> |*
: