[Chidananda] Divyajivan Newsletter November 2012

Divya Jivan Newsletter newsletter at divyajivan.org
Sat Nov 10 00:48:42 EST 2012

OM Namo Narayanaya!
OM Namo Bhagavate Sivanandaya!
  OM Namo Bhagavate Chidanandaya!
*Deepavali - A festival of  Light , Joy & Illumination  (Nov 13, 2012 ) *
   "The sun does not shine there, nor do the moon and the stars, nor do
lightnings shine and much less fire. All the lights of the world cannot
be compared even to a ray of the inner light of the Self. Merge yourself
in this light of lights and enjoy the supreme Deepavali.

  He who Himself sees all but whom no one beholds, who illumines the
intellect, the sun, the moon and the stars and the whole universe but
whom they cannot illumine, He indeed is Brahman, He is the inner Self.
Celebrate the real Deepavali by living in Brahman, and enjoy the eternal
bliss of the soul." - Swami Sivananda<< More> >
<http://divyajivan.org/Diwali/index.htm>

*Early Morning Meditation talk from "Ponder These Truths " by Swami
Chidananda*
"Surrender"
   " It is our ego-sense that we surrender, the idea "I am doing." We
surrender our self-will and put ourselves into His hands, so that we act
as He dictates, we act as He teaches. So action is there, but no more
self-will, no more action prompted by the mind, but action according to
the will of God, according to the wisdom teachings of God and His saints."

   When you put yourself under the will of God and His wisdom teachings,
then you are a self-controlled person. You will not allow the senses to
do whatever they wish or the mind to do whatever it wishes - Swami
Chidananda<<More>> <http://divyajivan.org/ponder_these_truths/index.htm>

*Deepavali Wishes from **Swami Adhyatmananda *

Prayers and best wishes for Diwali and Happy New Year. May the lights of
little lamps of Diwali bring inner light of knowledge to realize the
absolute in this very birth.

Congratulations to America, May God bless America. Because it has proved
that we stand for the truth, royalty, purity and character. We are
united not only as nation but our unity is of the soul. May this
glorious victory of America inspire many more nations to unite, stand
and struggle for the perfection, eternity and higher values of the life.

Diwali comes and goes, year ends and begins, to analyze our own self and
dive deep in recess of our hearts to find the pearls of everlasting
peace. Our prayers to almighty Lord, Bhagawan Sri Vishwanath Mahadev,
Goddess Sri Sri Sri Ashtalakshmiji and our most beloved Gurudev H .H.
Sri Swami Sivanandaji Maharaj to bestow and shower their choicest
blessings upon all of us to live and lead the life Divine with excellent
health, long life, eternity, mutual love, affection and reverence. <<
More>> <http://divyajivan.org/Diwali/diwali%20greeting%202012.htm>

***Highlighting Ashram's News & Upcoming events * HTML clipboard

28th  YTTC ( Dec  11, 2012 - Dec 30, 2012 )
at<http://divyajivan.org/misc/index.htm>"SIVA" (Sivananda International
Vedanta & Yoga Academy) For details, contact Sivananda_ashram at yahoo.com
<mailto:Sivananda_ashram at yahoo.com>/ # 079- 26861234 Registration form
<http://divyajivan.org/misc/YTTCDec2012_Registration%20Form.pdf>

Divya Jivan <http://divyajivan.org/divya_jivan/index.htm> /November 2012
<http://divyajivan.org/divya_jivan/DJ_final_nov2012.pdf>
News & Activity report for the Month of  October 2012
<http://divyajivan.org/News2012/news_oct%202012.htm>

*==========================================================================================
  Gitamrutam *
<http://divyajivan.org/Monthly_NL/Gita%20verse%2011-65.gif>
He who does all actions for Me, who looks upon Me as the Supreme, who is
devoted to Me, who is free from attachment, who bears enmity towards no
creature, he comes to Me, O Arjuna! (11:55)

To those men who worship Me alone, thinking of no other, of those ever
united, I secure what is not already possessed and preserve what they
already possess.(9:22)

Fix thy mind on Me; be devoted to Me; sacrifice unto Me; bow down to Me;
having thus united thy whole self with Me, taking Me as the Supreme
Goal, thou shalt verily come unto Me.( 9:34)

Fix thy mind on Me, be devoted to Me, sacrifice to Me, bow down to Me.
Thou shalt come even to Me; truly do I promise unto thee, (for) thou art
dear to Me.(18:65)

Abandoning all duties, take refuge in Me alone; I will liberate thee
from all sins; grieve not. (18:66

*Newsletter in Full with Images posted on Website*
<http://divyajivan.org/Monthly_NL/index.htm>
** <http://divyajivan.org/Monthly_NL/index.htm>Home Page:
http://www.divyajivan.org/
  For questions, comments and suggestions:
mailto:divyajivan at divyajivan.org
**

<mailto:chidananda-join at divyajivan.org,divyajivan at divyajivan.org?Subject=Subscribe&body=Just%20press%20the%20%22Send%22%20button.%20You%20will%20get%20the%20confirmation%20link.%20Please%20send%20the%20confirmation%20link%20to%20complete%20the%20subscription.>
| Unsubscribe
<mailto:chidananda-unsubscribe at divyajivan.org,divyajivan at divyajivan.org?Subject=Unsubscribe&body=Just%20press%20the%20%22Send%22%20button.%20You%20will%20get%20the%20confirmation%20link.%20Please%20send%20the%20confirmation%20link%20to%20complete%20the%20unsubscription.>|
Manage Subscription
<http://divyajivan.org/mailman/listinfo/chidananda_divyajivan.org> |