[Chidananda] Divya Jivan Newsletter , June 2021 - Our Heartfelt Tribute to Brahmleen H. H. Sri Swami Adhyatmanandaji Maharaj

Divya Jivan Newsletter newsletter at divyajivan.org
Thu Jun 10 01:02:51 EDT 2021

Divya Jivan Newsletter
Sivananda Ashram, Ahmedabad
   June 2021
   ====================================

OM Namo Bhagawate Sivanandaya!
OM Namo Bhagawate Chidanandaya!
Om Namo Bhagawate Adhyatmanandaya!
OM Namo Narayanaya!
" Start Sadhana Now" -  Sri Swami Sivananda

   "Act now. Live now. Know now. Realize now. Be happy now.
Every death is a reminder. Every bell that rings says, "The end is
near". Every day robs off from you one part of your precious life.
Therefore, you should be very earnest in plunging yourself in constant
Sadhana.
Never fall a victim to fruitless regret. Today is the best day. Today is
the day of your new birth. Start Sadhana now. With folded palms, bid
good-bye to past mistakes and faults. You have learnt your lessons.
March forward now with new hope, determination, and vigilance".........

"Waver not. Fear not. Doubt not. Do something substantial in the path of
Sadhana instead of wasting your time in idle pursuits and lethargy. You
have infinite strength within you. There is a vast reservoir of power
within you. Therefore, do not lose heart. Obstacles are stepping stones
to success. They will develop your will. Do not allow yourself to be
crushed by them. Defects remind you of perfection. Sin reminds you of
virtue. Chose the positive path"............

Sadhana is spiritual movement consciously systematized. Sadhana is the
purpose for which we have come to this place. Abhyasa and Sadhana are
synonymous terms. The object of Sadhana is to release life from the
limitations with which it is bound.
Sadhana is a lifelong process. Every day, every hour, every minute, is
an onward march. Obstacles are innumerable in this great voyage. But, so
long as you hold God as thy guide, there is nothing to worry about. You
are sure to reach the other shore." ........- Swami Sivananda << Read
More>> <https://www.divyajivan.org/sivananda/index.htm>

GURUDEV'S TWENTY SPIRITUAL INSTRUCTIONS
<http://divyajivan.org/sivananda/20_important_spiritual_inst.htm>

Remembering " Sannyasa Diksha" day  of Holy Master Sri Swami Sivananda
(June 1, 2021)
<https://www.divyajivan.org/sivananda/renunciation_Holy%20Master.htm>

Early Morning Meditation talks from "Ponder These Truths" by Sri Swami
Chidananda

“Wake up at dawn each day to salute the Universal Being. Bow down in
adoration unto Him before you start the day. Go through the day
serenely, full of happiness and contentment. There is nothing to condemn
in this world. Change your angle of vision. Forego a grudge. Forgive an
enemy. Stop anxiety and smile gently unto yourself. Feel that the whole
world is the manifestation of the Lord and you are serving the Lord in
all these names and forms. Convert life into Yoga. Strive to be a
Sadachari and paropakari. God walks with the simple, reveals Himself
through the sufferer, gives understanding to the noble and keeps His
Grace from the haughty. So renounce ego, cultivate virtues and be free.
Keep the mind always calm and peaceful. Be the conqueror of your mind,
the subduer of your desires and a master of your destiny, for you are
the master.”

"When you wake up in the morning, you wake up into something very
special. This emergence should constitute for you a rebirth into
sadhana. In this new birth there should be no more slackness, no more
pretence, and no more half-heartedness. Therefore, may we be reborn not
once, not twice, but again and again until there is no longer any
necessity or need for any such rebirth or re-emergence.”- Swami
Chidananda ”<< Read More>
<https://www.divyajivan.org/ponder_these_truths/index.htm>>

*
*
*H.H. Sri Swami Adhyatmanandaji Maharaj attained Mahasamadhi on May 8,
2021 *

*"My Life is My Message."........."Don't be afraid of adversities, they
make you strong" *

Just as the deep-rooted tree stands tall in spite of the calamities in
the form of severe storms, tornadoes, hail storms, or torrential rain, I
have faced many adversities, ups & downs, impediments, agony, along the
journey of 50 years of my monastic life and came out strong. Life has
given me exuberance, joy, bubbling energy. Awakening of inner SELF lead
me to spread the Glories of the DIVINE. Look at Nature, there is Fall &
Spring, there is Sunrise & Sunset, there is Ebb & Flow. It is the Law of
Nature. Ups & down is a part of Life. Don't be afraid of adversities,
they make you strong. In all situations, be rooted in the Absolute
Truth, Abide in the SELF, sing HIS Glories, Surrender at the holy feet
of your Guru. Stick to the path guided by your Guru. Chant the Guru
Mantra with unwavering faith. Hold on to Hari-Nama, the Lord's name is
the solution for all the trials and tribulations of Life. Intensify your
faith only on one thought " I am Thine, Thou art Mine, Thy will be
done".  “O God, I am Thine, Thy wish is mine as I have none”.  Guru's
Grace is unfailing; it is ever ready to help you. I have experienced in
my life, you can too.

"Divine Name is a safe boat that can take you to the other shore of
fearlessness, freedom and bliss Immortal",  “In all conditions, I am
Bliss, Bliss, and Bliss Absolute," says Swami Sivananda. Have Yearning
for God-Realization.

What more can I say? The secret of my joy in life (of 75 years) is
unbroken Guru Smarana, faith in my GURU, abiding at the Holy feet of my
GURU. Ever flowing Grace & Blessings of my Guru is the supreme joy of my
Life.- (This is from message delivered by Brahmleen H. H. Sri Swami
Adhyatmananda Maharaj on  the occasion of  His 75 Birthday Celebrations
on  May 3, 2020)

"WILL Power Wins ALL Powers".  Be cheerful. Be peaceful. Be Blissful.
Enjoy your present moments and be with your family, eat together, pray
together. Pray fervently, sincerely, and wholeheartedly. Prayer elevates
the mind. It fills the mind with purity. Have perfect faith in the
Lord's name. His name is your sole support and refuge. Call HIM by any
name Ishwar, Allah, Jehovah, Ahura Mazda, Zande vats, Waheguru, Jesus,
Moses, Buddha, Rama, Krishna, Durga, Kali, Ganesh, or Shirdi Saibaba or
any other. In case you are initiated into Guru Mantra, do Japa of Guru
Mantra with faith and sincerity."

“Each activity of Yogi should bring him near to the eternal unfailing
beauty of the Soul. This is a real sense and high value of Yoga. Yoga is
like a vast sky which can envelop everyone, those who want peace & harmony”.

"Yoga is eternal life in the soul or spirit. It transforms a man into
divinity. It brings a message of hope to the forlorn, joy to the
depressed, strength to the weak, and knowledge to the ignorant. Yoga way
of Life brings happiness of sound mind in a sound body. Yogic living
implies discriminative living. Yoga is equanimity, equipoise, or
equilibrium. It is the secret master-key to open the realms of eternal
bliss and deep abiding peace".

"Key to Bliss" - Denting of I (ego), Surrendering to the Lord and
Selfless Service; are the true ways to achieve Bliss, lasting peace and
real happiness" - Brahmleen H. H. Sri Swami Adhyatmananda

How simple, How sublime, How Divine are these Messages! How precious are
these messages now when Pujya Swamiji is no longer with us in the
Physical form! He is free from the bondage of the body and liberated now
and has merged in the Infinite.

*"A great son (sun) of India Adhyatma-Jyoti Sri Swami Adhyatmananda
Saraswati an "adarsh" yati & Saint of holy matrubhoomi Bharatvarsha."
these are the words of HIS Master H. H. Sri Swami ChidanandaJi Maharaj. *

Pujya Swamiji carried a spark of love, light & joy. He kindled and
inspired people, whoever came in contact with Him. His Life and each
breath were dedicated to spreading the ancient wisdom of Yoga and
Vedanta through simple and practical teachings of Gurudev Sri. Swami
Sivanandaji Maharaj and Gurumaharaj Sri. Swami Chidanandaji Maharaj.
Wherever he went, he talked about the simple message of Sri. Swami
Sivanandaji Maharaj, “Serve, Love, Meditate & Realize” and guidelines of
daily Sadhana through Gurudev’s "Twenty Spiritual Instructions".
Devotees welcomed Him in the East & the West and all over the Globe for
his simplicity, sincerity, and love for teaching Yoga way of
life.........People asked Pujya Swamiji the secret of His ever Vibrant,
Radiant & Joyful nature? "Abide In The SELF", He said………." In all
condition I am Bliss, Bliss, Bliss Absolute"……Adopt, Adjust &
Accommodate" ……And each breath of His, was in the remembrance of GOD and
in the service to Humanity, service to known & unknown. Revered Swamiji
was a living example of the teachings of his Gurudev Swami Sivanandaji
Maharaj. He was a Yogi, Vedantin, and Devotee all in one. Swamiji’s
discourses were wisdom outpourings coming from decades of personal
experience of leading the spiritual life.

Pujya Sri Swamiji was a world-renowned Yogacharya who conducted over 800
yoga camps throughout the world and trained tens of thousands of
students in Yoga, Pranayama, and Meditation. Swamiji designed Yoga
Teachers' Training Course (YTTC), a comprehensive  twenty days
residential program  through Sivananda Institute of  Vedanta -Yoga
Academy (SIVA) for the training of Yoga teachers which is conducted
twice during the year. Swamiji has conducted more than 45 YTTC which is
recognized by Gujarat University and he has trained more than 1000 yoga
teachers. These teachers render both preventive and curative aspects of
yoga teaching for the well-being of body and mind across humanity around
the world and are instrumental in spreading ancient Indian Culture and
rich heritage.

  Governor of Gujarat, Om Prakash Kohli has presented HIM the title of
"Glory of Gujarat" in the month of January 2017 on behalf of the Indian
Council of Social welfare (ICSW) Gujarat state branch. This award is
given to HIM for HIS dedication and distinguishes contribution in the
field of Yoga, Meditation as well as for spreading the Religious,
Cultural and Spiritual Awareness. Swamiji received the “Gujarat Ratna
Gaurav Award” in 2019.  Swamiji was a great missionary on the blood
donation front and affirms his faith in “Donate blood and save a life”.
Swamiji was instrumental in organizing about 300 blood donation camps
and he himself donated blood 117 times and was honored by the Governor
of Gujarat as a centurion blood donor. His love for Tree & Ecology was
great. Swamiji has planted more than 10 million saplings and plants on
this planet and has rendered great service to Mother Earth for
ecological balance.

*How sad & painful it is for all of us to bear a loss of Pujya Swamiji
Maharaj's Physical Presence! Devotees at the Ashram have lost their
beloved Swamiji Maharaj, Nation has lost a spiritual leader and the
world has lost Yoga Guru. We all miss Pujya Swamiji's physical presence,
but HE is free from the bondage of the body & liberated now. He has
merged in the Infinite. Pujya Swamiji is with us in the Spirit and will
continue to inspire us & guide us.*

<< More on *Tribute Page*
<http://divyajivan.org/adhyatmananda/index.htm> on *Sivananda Ashram,
Ahmedabad Website* <http://divyajivan.org/>**>>

Learning of  "Jeevan Yog" from a Yoga Acharya Sri Swami Adhyatmananda
Through TV episodes of "Jeevan Yoga" Serie
<http://divyajivan.org/Jeevan%20Yoga/Index.htm>s by Doordarshan Girnar

   Surya Namaskara or Sun Salutation ("salute to the sun"), is a common
sequence of Hatha Yoga asanas. Its origins lie in a worship of Surya,
the Hindu Solar deity. This sequence of movements and poses can be
practised on varying levels of awareness, ranging from that of physical
exercise in various styles, to a complete sadhana, which incorporates
asana, pranayama, mantra and chakra meditation.

The physical base of the practice links together twelve asanas in a
dynamically performed series. These asanas are ordered so that they
alternately stretch the spine backwards and forwards. When performed in
the usual way, each asana is moved into with alternate inhalation and
exhalation (except for the sixth asana where the breath is held in
external suspension). A full round of Surya namaskara is considered to
be two sets of the twelve poses with a change in the second set to
moving the opposite leg first through the series. << Read More>>
<http://www.divyajivan.org/Yoga_Book/Sun_salutation.pdf> / Jeevan Yoga
Episode 14 <http://divyajivan.org/Jeevan%20Yoga/Index.htm> ( video clips )

*Highlighting the News & Upcoming Events*

"I had my first Darshan of Pujya Swamiji Maharaj in my youth at the age
of 12-14 at the Divya Jivan function at Rishikesh. I was touched by his
radiating divinity and aura and I had surrendered myself to Swamiji
Maharaj at that very moment.......Finally, I was drawn to him in 2017
and came to him to pursue a higher goal. And with Gurudev’s krupa-
prasad, I was Blessed to get Sannyas Diksha in 2019 from Swamiji
Maharaj.............. Swamiji Maharaj was Divine light, he was Divine
Swarup oozing divine love for all. He was /Sakshat Brahmswarup. /My
prayer to Gurudev Pujya Swamiji Maharaj is to continue showering His
blessings on me & guide me in my spiritual journey and May I keep
experiencing THY Divine PRESENCE ! OM Shanti! - Revered Swami
Narayananda, Direct disciple of H.H. Swami Adhyatmanandaji Maharaj (
<http://divyajivan.org/adhyatmananda/Swami%20Narayanananda_tribute_final.jpg>Sivananda
Ashram, Ahmedabad)
<http://divyajivan.org/adhyatmananda/Swami%20Narayanananda_tribute_final.jpg>***
***
"My heart is heavy for this loss. Swamiji was a divine light walking
through the world. He served so many and with such grace, always
selfless and caring. He would help anyone who asked. I attended the
online Memorial. It was beautiful and a true tribute to his being....
While Swamiji may no longer be here with us in the physical form, he is
certainly with us forever in our hearts and minds, our memories, and
through His teachings. " Peacefully, - Swamini Shraddhananda Saraswati,
Directed Disciple of His Holiness Sri Swami Adhyatmanandaji Maharaj
(Founder & Director of Kula Kamal Yoga Asharam, PA, USA )
<http://divyajivan.org/adhyatmananda/Swamni%20Shraddhananda_Tribute.jpg>

"I am heartbroken with the sad news of Swami Adhyatmanandaji left the
body, so early. He was my dear friend, my Gurubhai, my support. He was a
favorite /sishya/ (disciple) of Guru Maharaj Sri  Swami Chidananda JI
Maharaj..... He was a master organizer, a karmayogi & so much more, all
in one. Whatever you say, how much you say about him is less, speech
stops,....Jai Ho Swami Sivanandaji Maharaj! Jai ho Swami Chidananda JI
Maharaj! Jai ho Swami Adhyatmanandji Maharaj!"  - H. H. Sri Swami
Premanandaji Maharaj (Uttarkashi, Divine Life Society)

*"Swami Adhyatmanandaji was favorite **/sishya/**(Disciple) of
Gurumaharaj Swami ChidanandaJI Maharaj.....He was like Hanuman to Lord
Rama." - Revered Sri Swami Ramswarupananda (Divine Life Society, Odissa) **
***
"Ever joyful, loving, Yogi, supreme-Bhakta, Jnani, Samanvay-yogi all in
one. He was giving joy to one and all, who came in contact with
him......Swamiji Maharaj, where are you going to go? you were here
before. You were in the Body, the  body came and left, You are here and
now,...... to that Divine immortal Atman, we give Shraddhanjali. Pranams
to you Swamiji Maharaj, Jai ho! Swamiji Maharaj." - Revered Sri Swami
Shivchidanandaji Maharaj (Divine Life Society, Bhuvneshwar)

"Swami Adhyatmanandaji was favorite /Sishya/ of Gurumaharaj Swami
ChidanandaJI Maharaj.....He was like Hanuman to Lord Rama." - Revered
Sri Swami Ramswarupananda ( DLS, Odissa)

"The state of Gujarat honored him with the "Glory of Gujarat" but I
would say he is the glory of Bharat-Vrash, glory of mother India, glory
of Sanatan Dharma and glory of the whole world. When you glorify Swami
Adhyamanandaji you glorify Swami Krishnanandji, you glorify Swami
Chidanandji and you glorify Gurudev Swami Sivanandji Maharaj. As a
student, I have interacted with Swamji since my student career and then
after also becoming a monk Swamiji has been always support to me." -
Revered Sri Swami Brahmnisthananda (Jagganath Puri)
**
*
*
**
**
*People from all walks of life including Prime Minister of India Sri
Narendrabhai Modi JI, Saints & Mahatmas, Spiritual Organization heads,
Dignitaries,  Devotees of Swamiji all over the Globe have conveyed the
tribute in different ways. They have spoken at**Shradhhanjali Meet on
May 11, 2021 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyxS6M1GRBQ>**& at
**Shodshi Satsang on May 24, 2021
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPth0CKq1YI&t=2045s>**,**they have sent
letters, emails and continue to send their**/Bhavanjali/**soaked in deep
love & gratitude for their Mentor, dear Friend, Philosopher, Guide, Guru
and whatever relationship they were in with Pujya Swamiji Maharaj. It is
heart-melting. We have them all collected on the**Tribute Page *
<http://divyajivan.org/adhyatmananda/index.htm>*on **Sivananda Ashram,
Ahmedabad Website <http://divyajivan.org/>**, and the Ashram team has
compiled beautiful **"Shraddhanjali" special
<http://divyajivan.org/divya_jivan/Mahasamadhi_june%202021/Divya%20JIvan%20_June%202021.pdf>**/
**Divya Jivan, June 2021 <http://divyajivan.org/divya_jivan/index.htm>*

*Tribute to Brahmleen His holiness Sri Swami Adhyatmanandaji Maharaj *
<http://divyajivan.org/adhyatmananda/Tribute%20to%20Swamiji.htm>

"Saddened to know about the passing away of Yoga Guru Swami
Adhyatmanandji. He explained a profound subject like spirituality in a
simple style. I pay homage to Swamiji who, apart from teaching Yoga
served society through various creative activities of Sivananda Ashram
in Ahmedabad. Om Shanti!"  - Narendra Modi Ji (Prime Minister of India)

"I am distressed to know the news of the demise of Swami Adhyatmanandji
Maharaj, the yoga guru of Sivananda Ashram, Ahmedabad. Swamiji has
always been serving for the upliftment of every society through yoga,
spiritual as well as various social activities. May the Lord bestow
''Sadgati'' on the divine soul of respected Swamiji".Amit Shah ( Union
Home Minister)

Vijay Rupani (Gujarat Chief Minister) tweeted "the spiritual and yoga
world has suffered greatly from Swamiji's demise."

"Jai Shri Swaminarayan! We will always remember this great, radiant, and
wise Saint, who was so borderless, whose love for Guruhari Sahebji was
boundless, and who made Anoopam Mission his family..... He also visited
our AksharPurushottam Mandir in Des Plaines (Chicago) on Oct 14, 2019,
on the birthday celebration. He has been visiting Chicago land for many
many years. Let us pray for all the "Divya Jivan" bhakto of Shivanand
Ashram. May we all pray for everyone to have the strength to bear this
loss." -  Jai Shri Swaminarayan (From Acharya Sri Dinkarbhai, Yogi
Divine Society, Chicago)

"Pujya Swami ji Maharaj has been a champion of Yoga and the Bharatiya
Culture, not only in Amdavad but also in the entire world, where he
traveled tirelessly spreading the message of healthy spiritual living.
He was a very cheerful and loving presence, who would embrace everyone!
At his age, he was very young at heart and inspired many. This loss is
not just to Sivananda Ashram, Amdavad, but also for the Sadhu Samaj at
large." In the service of the Lord, -  Sri Swami Avyayananda, Chinmaya
Mission

"Founder of Divya Jivan Sanskriti organization in Gujarat and
Inspirational soul, President of Ahmedabad Sivananda Ashram, spread the
message of Yoga all over the world and spread the color of Yoga in
everyone’s Life, President of Ahmedabad Divya Jivan Sanskriti
Organization, Achieved a place in the hearts of all the saints, worked
tirelessly to convey the message of Dharma and Karma to the masses,
served society by  spreading the fragrance of values, spirituality and
Indian yoga not only in Gujarat but also in foreign lands..... A symbol
of inspiration and empathy for mankind service, Inspiring specially
youth by  his karma and higher values, Great place in heart of  millions
of people, rich in simple personality, Always a divine smile on the
face, a supernatural aura, Param Pujya Mahamandleshwar Swami Shri
Adhyatamanandji has made a journey to the end, His end of life is a loss
for the whole and especially for Gujarat. -  Rajyogini Brahmakumari
Bhartididi

" Param Pujya Swami Adhyatmanandaji of Sivananda Ashram who taught yoga
to thousands (including me)) lost his battle with Covid. This great yoga
teacher and spiritual leader shall always remain in our thoughts and
prayers. A great loss to humanity indeed." - Bhushan Punani, President,
West Asia at International Council For the Education of People with
Visual Impairment.

"A Multifaceted Personality devoted to Karma, Bhakti, Dhyana, Jnana,
Moksha & a Champion of several worthy causes His Holiness Sri Swami
Adhyatmanandaji Maharaj had endeared himself to thousands all around the
Globe!....His Holiness Sri Swami Adhyatmanandaji Maharaj was very close
to AMA. As we recall his numerous talks and workshops which was started
in the late 1990s as part of Mamata-AMA Week Spiritual Lectures Series,
His Holiness Sri Swami Adhyatmanandaji Maharaj’s Lecture Series on
Management and Spirituality was very popular and would draw huge
Audience in Auditoriums of AMA" -Dr. Malay Mahadeviya, President,
Ahmedabad Management Association

"With profound sorrow, we accept the news of the untimely demise of
renowned Yoga Guru Swami Adhyatmanandaji of Shivanand Ashram. I have
lost a dear family friend & well-wisher. A multi-faceted personality and
champion of several worthy causes. Swamiji had endeared himself to
thousands around the Globe." - Mukesh Patel, International Tax &
Investment consultants.  << Read more on
the*<http://divyajivan.org/adhyatmananda/Tribute%20to%20Swamiji.htm>*Tribute
Page <http://divyajivan.org/adhyatmananda/Tribute%20to%20Swamiji.htm>on
Sivananda Ashram, Ahmedabad Website <http://divyajivan.org/> >>

Jai ho Swami SivanandaJi Maharaj! Jai ho Swami Chidananda Ji Maharaj!
<http://divyajivan.org/index.htm>

Jai ho Swami Adhyatmananda Ji Maharaj!
<http://divyajivan.org/adhyatmananda/index.htm>

*Our Reverential Pranams & Love to YOU Swamiji *
<http://divyajivan.org/adhyatmananda/Tribute%20to%20Swamiji.htm>

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyxS6M1GRBQ><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPth0CKq1YI>

*"Shraddhanjali"
<http://divyajivan.org/divya_jivan/Mahasamadhi_june%202021/Divya%20JIvan%20_June%202021.pdf>*/
*Divya Jivan, June 2021 <http://divyajivan.org/divya_jivan/index.htm>*
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPth0CKq1YI>

_"Gurudevarpanmastu"_
Home Page:http://www.divyajivan.org/ <http://www.divyajivan.org/>
  For questions, comments and suggestions:
divyajivan at divyajivan.org
*|Subscribe
<https://mail.google.com/mail/?view=cm&fs=1&tf=1&to=chidananda-join@divyajivan.org,divyajivan@divyajivan.org&su=Subscribe&body=Just%20press%20the%20%22Send%22%20button.%20You%20will%20get%20the%20confirmation%20link.%20Please%20send%20the%20confirmation%20link%20to%20complete%20the%20subscription.> |
Unsubscribe
<https://mail.google.com/mail/?view=cm&fs=1&tf=1&to=chidananda-unsubscribe@divyajivan.org,divyajivan@divyajivan.org&su=Unsubscribe&body=Just%20press%20the%20%22Send%22%20button.%20You%20will%20get%20the%20confirmation%20link.%20Please%20send%20the%20confirmation%20link%20to%20complete%20the%20unsubscription.>|
Manage Subscription
<http://divyajivan.org/mailman/listinfo/chidananda_divyajivan.org> |*
: