[Chidananda] Divya Jivan Newsletter , May 2014

Divya Jivan Newsletter newsletter at divyajivan.org
Sun Apr 27 01:14:33 EDT 2014

Divya Jivan Newsletter
Sivananda Ashram, Ahmedabad
May 2014
====================================
OM Namo Bhagawate Sivanandaya!
OM Namo Bhagawate Chidanandaya!
OM Namo Narayanaya!
"The Worship of the Divine Mother" on the occasion of Adi Shaktipeeth,
Sri Asthalaxmi Brahmotsav (April 29, 2014 )

" Devi is synonymous with Sakti or the Divine Power that manifests,
sustains and transforms the universe as the one unifying force of
Existence. In fact, worship of Devi is not sectarian; it does not belong
to any cult. By Devi or Sakti we mean the presupposition of all forms of
existential power, the power of knowledge, of omniscience. These powers
are the glorious attributes of God---you may call Him Vishnu or Siva or
as you like. In other words, Sakti is the very possibility of the
Absolute's appearing as many, of God's causing this universe. Sakti and
Sakta are one; the Power and the one who possesses the Power cannot be
separated; God and Sakti are like fire and heat of fire."

"Devi-worship or Sakti-worship is therefore worship of God's glory, of
God's greatness and supremacy. It is adoration of the Almighty"  - Swami
Sivananda << More>> <http://divyajivan.org/ashtalakshmi/index.htm>

Join us in Brahmotsav of Sri Sri Ashtalaxmi Bahvan & Sri Chidananda
Dhyana Mandir ( April 27, 2014) <http://divyajivan.org/upcoming_events.htm>

Early Morning Meditation Talk from "Ponder These Truths" of Swami
Chidananada

The immanence of God
" It is that immanence is key to divinity. Awareness of God's presence
within and without, in all beings, in all creatures, in all nature
becomes the key, the secret of living in the awareness of the Yoga of
the eleventh chapter of the Bhagavad Gita, the Yoga of the first verse
of the Isopanishad."

"What more can I say? Be aware, be aware of God, aware of your
relationship to Him, and make your life sublime and divine and attain
the supreme, grand goal of all spiritual aspiration, of all spiritual
life, of all spiritual sadhana, of all spiritual living, the grand goal
of God-consciousness and divine perfection and liberation."- Swami
Chidananda << More>> <http://divyajivan.org/ponder_these_truths/index.htm>

Come join with us for Platinum Jubilee of H.H. Swami Adhyatmanandaji (
May 3, 2014)
<http://divyajivan.org/video_clips/index.htm>
Sivananda Ashram, Ahmedabad invites you to Platinum Jubilee celebration
of H. H. Sri Swami Adhyatmanandaji Maharaj in the company of learned
Saints. Daily Sant Samagam, Satsang and Jnana Yajna with Maha
Mandleshwars have been organized from April 29, 2014 - May 3, 2014. We
pray to the Almighty Lord, Gurudev Sri Swami Sivanandaji Maharaj and
Gurumaharaj Sri Swami Chidanandaji Maharaj for Pujya Swamiji's good
health and long life so that He could be a guiding force to the seekers
all over, on the Path of Yoga way of Living.

Satsang with H. H. Swami Adhyatmanandaji ( Audio clips)
<http://divyajivan.org/satsang/index.htm>(Video clips)
<http://divyajivan.org/video_clips/index.htm>

HTML clipboard Highlighting  Upcoming events

Upcoming 32nd YTTC (May 11,2014 -May 30, 2014 ) through (SIVA) Sivananda
Institue of Vendanta - Yoga Academy
<http://divyajivan.org/misc/index.htm> HTML clipboard HTML clipboard
Transform your life to Yoga way of Living. Enhance your skill in Yoga,
be a teacher and spread the knowledge to others. On completion of three
weeks residential YTTC and successfully passing the test including
theory and practical, the graduate will receive a diploma certificate
(200 hrs) recognized by Gujarat University.

YTTC offers a wonderful opportunity to experience the benefits of Yoga
practices, including Hatha Yoga, yogic breathing, deep relaxation,
meditation, yogic diet, all these in a beautiful and holy ashram
environment.  During 20 days of ashram living, while integrating your
daily life with your Yoga training, you will undergo a unique
transforming experience that will give you a firm foundation from which
you will be able to teach others confidently.

  It is organized under the guidance & leadership of  Pujya Sri Swami
Adhyartmanandaji Maharaj, who has conducted over 750 Yoga camps in the
East & the West. Ashram's holy atmosphere is ideal for enhancing your
spiritual growth as well as the skill in the science of Yoga.
  Download the Registration form/ Contact the ashram for the details -
sivananda_ashram at yahoo.com

News & Activity Report for the Month of  April 2014
<http://divyajivan.org/News2014/News_April2014%20.htm>
Divya Jivan <http://divyajivan.org/divya_jivan/index.htm>/ April 2014
<http://divyajivan.org/divya_jivan/DJ_April2014%29/DJ_April2014.pdf>
===============================================================================================SIVA

Gitamrutam

   I am the Self, O Gudakesha, seated in the hearts of all beings! I am
the beginning, the middle and also the end of all beings.( 10:20)

Having become the fire Vaisvanara, I abide in the body of living beings
and, associated with the Prana and Apana, digest the fourfold food (15:14)

I am the sapidity in water, O Arjuna! I am the light in the moon and the
sun; I am the syllable Om in all the Vedas, sound in ether, and virility
in men.(7:8)

I am the sweet fragrance in earth and the brilliance in fire, the life
in all beings; and I am austerity in ascetics

Know Me, O Arjuna, as the eternal seed of all beings; I am the
intelligence of the intelligent; the splendour of the splendid objects
am I!in men

Platinum Jubilee of H. H. Swami Adhyatmanandaji
<http://divyajivan.org/video_clips/index.htm>

Gurudevarpanmastu!
Home Page:
http://www.divyajivan.org/
  For questions, comments and suggestions:
mailto;divyadivyajivan at divyajivan.org
|Subscribe
<https://mail.google.com/mail/?view=cm&fs=1&tf=1&to=chidananda-join@divyajivan.org,divyajivan@divyajivan.org&su=Subscribe&body=Just%20press%20the%20%22Send%22%20button.%20You%20will%20get%20the%20confirmation%20link.%20Please%20send%20the%20confirmation%20link%20to%20complete%20the%20subscription.> |
Unsubscribe
<https://mail.google.com/mail/?view=cm&fs=1&tf=1&to=chidananda-unsubscribe@divyajivan.org,divyajivan@divyajivan.org&su=Unsubscribe&body=Just%20press%20the%20%22Send%22%20button.%20You%20will%20get%20the%20confirmation%20link.%20Please%20send%20the%20confirmation%20link%20to%20complete%20the%20unsubscription.>|
Manage Subscription
<http://divyajivan.org/mailman/listinfo/chidananda_divyajivan.org> |