[Chidananda] Divya Jivan Newsletter, October 2011

Divya Jivan Newsletter newsletter at divyajivan.org
Wed Oct 12 23:32:06 EDT 2011

October 2011

  Divya Jivan Newsletter

*October 2011 *

Home <http://www.divyajivan.org/>
News <http://www.divyajivan.org/news.htm>
Upcoming Events <http://www.divyajivan.org/upcoming_events.htm>
What's New? <http://www.divyajivan.org/what_is_new.htm>
Services <http://www.divyajivan.org/services.htm>
Multimedia <http://www.divyajivan.org/multimedia.htm>
Publications <http://www.divyajivan.org/publications.htm>
Administration <http://www.divyajivan.org/administration.htm>
Saints and Sages <http://www.divyajivan.org/saints_and_sages.htm>
Photo Gallery <http://www.divyajivan.org/photo_gallery.htm>
Contact <http://www.divyajivan.org/contact.htm>

*  Deepavali - A Festival of  Light ,  Joy & Illumination (October 26,
2011) ***

"The sun does not shine there, nor do the moon and the stars, nor do
lightnings shine and much less fire. All the lights of the world cannot
be compared even to a ray of the inner light of the Self. Merge yourself
in this light of lights and enjoy the supreme Deepavali.

He who Himself sees all but whom no one beholds, who illumines the
intellect, the sun, the moon and the stars and the whole universe but
whom they cannot illumine, He indeed is Brahman, He is the inner Self.
Celebrate the real Deepavali by living in Brahman, and enjoy the eternal
bliss of the soul." - Swami Sivananda

Deepavali - A festival of Light, Joy & Illumonation -A special page
<http://www.divyajivan.org/Diwali/index.htm>

As you perform Laxmi Pujan on Dhanteras & Deepavali understand the
meaning of <http://divyajivan.org/ashtalakshmi/sri-yantra.htm>Sri
Yantra  Puja- Hymns of Goddess Lakshami
<http://divyajivan.org/ashtalakshmi/sri-yantra.htm>

Sri. Ashtalaxmi Darshan, Sri Mahalaxmi Stuti and "Sri Suktam (audio
clips) <http://www.divyajivan.org/ashtalakshmi/sri_suktam.htm>

*Early Morning Meditation talks from" Ponder These Truths" by Sri  Swami
Chidananda*

*We Live in  a Friendly World *- "We live in a friendly world in which
everything that exists is eager to assist us. Everything seen, heard,
touched, tasted, smelled, thought about, imagined are all eager to help
in our** evolution. As a matter of fact, they are not only there to help
evolution, but you have been put here amidst them in order to assist and
achieve your own evolution unto perfection. Everything wishes to help
us; all things are part of our evolution.This is the Truth ".........

" Fire is indispensable in the kitchen; otherwise, we cannot cook food.
A sharp knife is also indispensable for cutting the vegetables. And if
we use the indispensable factors of fire and steel with caution, they
will help us, and we will benefit from them day in, day out, year after
year.".......

"Pondering this truth, one will behold the world as God, behold the
world as angelic and not demonic. And it will arouse in one a great joy,
a great hope, a great feeling of gratitude, a great feeling of
friendliness to all life around, for all things around, animate and
inanimate. For God made them all and put us amidst them. May this truth
enlighten your onward march towards the great Goal!" - Swami Chidananda
<<More>> <http://www.divyajivan.org/ponder_these_truths/index.htm>

*On Health Topics from a book " Yoga  and Health " By Swami Adhyatmananda*

*Flexibility Exercises*

Regular practice of simple and gentle flexibility exercises will improve
stamina and strength, reduce aches and pains, improve posture and body
alignment , improve immune system, awaken body and energize the mind and
finally leads one to evolve spiritually. ........<<More>>
<http://www.divyajivan.org/yoga&health/index.htm>. Included in this
chapter - demonstration & explanation of flexibility exercises, still
better guide is through Yoga DVD.

*Yoga, A Way of Life -  DVD, (available in set of Two)*
A complete guide to Flexibilities exercises, Yoga Postures, Pranayam &
Meditation compiled & directed by renowned teacher H. H. Sri Swami
Adhyatmanandaji Maharaj. Swamiji leads Flexibility exercises and gives
an in-depth study of Primary Series of postures for students of all ages
and fitness level. Demonstration of Yoga Postures are accompanied by
clear explanations of alignment and form which is a helpful tool for
Yoga learning. You will find simple and systemic teaching of breathing
exercises (Pranayamas), Yoganidra (Savasana) & Meditation technique.
For purchase of Yoga DVD-contact Ashram  # 079-26861234 or
sivanandaashram at gmail.com

<mailbox:///C%7C/Users/M.%20Naik/AppData/Roaming/Thunderbird/Profiles/0jtjlzd2.default/Mail/divyajivan.org/Templates?number=361522312&part=1.4&filename=hyperacidity.htm>

*Highlighting upcoming event and news*

25^th Yoga Teachers Training Course
<http://divyajivan.org/misc/index.htm> (Dec 11, 2011- Dec 30, 2011)

Enhance your skill in Yoga, be a teacher and spread the knowledge to
others. You can accomplish all that by joining YTTC at Sivananda Ashram,
Ahmedabad. It is organized under the guidance & leadership of  Pujya Sri
Swami Adhyartmanandaji, who has conducted over 650 Yoga camps in the
East & the West. Ashram's holy atmosphere is ideal for enhancing your
spiritual growth as well as the skill in the field of science of Yoga.
On completion of three weeks residential YTTC and successfully passing
the test including theory and practical, the graduate will receive a
diploma certificate recognized by Gujarat University and will be able to
teach Yogasana and pranayama to others. During your stay at the Ashram,
you will be provided a comfortable room and yogic diet ( three meals /
day).(General Info)
<mailbox:///C%7C/Users/M.%20Naik/AppData/Roaming/Thunderbird/Profiles/0jtjlzd2.default/Mail/divyajivan.org/Templates?number=368212774&part=1.6&filename=YTTC%20_generalinfo.docx> /(
Reg. form
<mailbox:///C%7C/Users/M.%20Naik/AppData/Roaming/Thunderbird/Profiles/0jtjlzd2.default/Mail/divyajivan.org/Templates?number=368212774&part=1.7&filename=YTTC_dec2011.doc>)
For details, contact Sivananda_ashram at yahoo.com / # 079- 26861234

News & Activity Report for the Month of September 2011
<http://divyajivan.org/News2011/news_sept2011.htm>
Divya Jivan (Gujarati) <http://www.divyajivan.org/divya_jivan/index.htm>
/ October 2011 <http://divyajivan.org/divya_jivan/DJ_October11_final.pdf>
<http://divyajivan.org/divya_jivan/DJ_October11_final.pdf>
*Deepavali  Prasad from Swami Adhyatmananda
*

Radiant Immortal Divinities! Most Beloved and Blessed Children of the
Divine! Hari Om! Om Namo Narayanaya!
Happy Deepavali. May Almighty Lord and our Beloved Sadgurudev Sri Swami
Sivanandaji Maharaj’s grace be ever upon us all. May this Diwali of year
2011 brings inner light to realize the peace and bliss absolute is the
best wishes, prayers and greetings for the Diwali. May you all enjoy
good health, perennial peace and spiritual illumination, with harmony,
mutual love and affection with all members of your divine family. May
the light of these lamps bring light to awaken our inner SELF! Let we
strive for the realization of the Absolute! -Swami Adhyatmananda

Deepavali Prasad booklet ( English)
<http://divyajivan.org/Diwali/diwali_prasad2011_EnglishBooklet.pdf>/Deepavali
Prasad booklet ( Gujarati)
<http://divyajivan.org/Diwali/diwali_prasad2011_EnglishBooklet.pdf>

/*Guurudevarpanstu! */
<mailto:chidananda-join at divyajivan.org,divyajivan at divyajivan.org?Subject=Subscribe&body=Just%20press%20the%20%22Send%22%20button.%20You%20will%20get%20the%20confirmation%20link.%20Please%20send%20the%20confirmation%20link%20to%20complete%20the%20subscription.>
| Unsubscribe
<mailto:chidananda-unsubscribe at divyajivan.org,divyajivan at divyajivan.org?Subject=Unsubscribe&body=Just%20press%20the%20%22Send%22%20button.%20You%20will%20get%20the%20confirmation%20link.%20Please%20send%20the%20confirmation%20link%20to%20complete%20the%20unsubscription.>|
Manage Subscription
<http://divyajivan.org/mailman/listinfo/chidananda_divyajivan.org> |